NEO WiFi socket Matter TUYA 260V 3680W 16A with current measurement
Smart WiFi + Bluetooth TUYA socket, controlling any electrical device up to 3680W 16A with power and voltage measurement. TUYA / SmartLife application, Apple DOM HomeKit or any other compatible with the MATTER protocol . New version up to 260V for photovoltaics. FR type plug with ground pin.
Smart WiFi + Bluetooth TUYA socket, controlling any electrical device up to 3680W 16A with power and voltage measurement. TUYA / SmartLife application, Apple DOM HomeKit or any other compatible with the MATTER protocol . New version up to 260V for photovoltaics. FR type plug with ground pin .
- Controlling the operation of devices from anywhere in the world
- The socket has status control after a power failure: on, off, restore the state before power loss
- Precise measurement of electricity consumption with consumption statistics over time
- Manual button control
- Possibility of automation based on many parameters
- Fast response thanks to WiFi technology
- Ability to set schedules and timers
- Free Tuya Smart or Smartlife application for Android and iOS or Apple Dom HomeKit or any other that supports the MATTER protocol
- Easy installation and operation
- Works with Google Home, Amazon Alexa. Control the socket with your voice!
- 2.4 GHz WiFi protocol for communication and Bluetooth LE for configuration
- Maximum power: 3680W
- Maximum mains voltage: 260V (socket version recommended when installing photovoltaic panels)
- Power supply: 85-260VAC, 50/60Hz
- Maximum power: 3680W
- Maximum current: 16A
- Power consumption in standby mode: < 0.5W
- Communication protocol: WiFi + Bluetooth
- Operating temperatures: -20 ~ 70°C
- Housing: non-flammable PC
- Dimensions: 46x46x71mm
- Colour: White, transparent rim
- Earth: pin/pin hole
The socket allows you to change the settings of the notification diode:
- LED off
- lights up when on
- highlights when switched off (signalling the location of the socket)
- Power-On State - state of the relay after a power failure
The socket has the ability to set the state of the relay after a power failure (temporary power failure):
Three modes to choose from:
- relay off
- relay on
- the previous state before the power failure
This is a very useful function that can be used depending on where we will use the module.
Schedules and Timers
Do you want to fully automate the operation of your electrical devices and not wonder if you turned something on or off? Set the socket work schedule!
You can choose:
- Countdown - countdown - one-time shutdown after a given time
- Schedule - schedule - switching on and only at certain times of selected days.
- Circulate - work in an on/off loop. For example: on for 1 minute, off for 2 minutes - in a continuous loop, at certain times and days.
- Random - random on and off. The on and off times are randomly generated. Used, for example, to simulate being at home during holidays.
- 50 x 50 x 85 mm
- Working temperature
- -10 °C - + 40 °C
- Working humidity
- 0 - 95% RH, bez kondensacji
- Communication protocol
- Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz, Bluetooth 4.2
- 100 - 260V AC, 50Hz / 60Hz, 16 A
- Maximum load
You might also like