Zemismart Tuya WiFi motor HomeKit for electric curtain rails + remote control
Open or close the curtains with a telephone or remote control. Very quiet engine even at night. A perfect solution for every window. New model compatible with Apple Homekit.
New model compatible with Apple HomeKit
The Zemismart Tuya WiFi Apple Homekit motor in a set with a remote control and a set of adapters for automatic curtains powered from the network is a perfect solution for your bedroom, living room and children's room. Thanks to this motor, in conjunction with a dedicated rail, you can reveal and cover the windows with your traditional fabric curtains.
You can open the curtains at any time and degree. Regulate the amount of sunlight in your home comfortably from your armchair or couch using a phone or a remote control (included).
It does not require a gateway, works directly via a WiFi network with the Tuya cloud and is compatible with Apple HomeKit (certified device).
The most important features
- Quiet work
- Automatic calibration - the engine automatically remembers the 0 and 100% window positions
- Percentage veil
- Remote control control
- Control from the application
- Schedules to reveal and shade the window at a specified time
- Powered: AC 110 - 240 V 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 53 x 53 x 315 mm
- Weight: 900 g
- Temp. working: -10 ℃ ~ + 50 ℃
- Operating humidity : 10 - 90% RH, non-condensing
- Communication protocol : WiFi 2.4
- Power: 45 W, motor power 1.2 Nm
- Speed: 16 cm / sec
To add the engine to the Tuya application, follow the instructions:
- Press the + icon and select Add Device
- Select small devices from the device groups
- Select Curtains (WiFi) from the devices in the group
- Put the motor in pairing mode by pressing the reset button 3 times , then immediately press and hold for a few seconds until the LED flashes quickly.
- Then follow the instructions on the phone screen.
- The Tuya application will also add the device to the Apple DOM application.
You can also add the device right away to the home app. To add the engine to the Apple DOM application, scan the QR code from the device.
- 48 x 70 x 340 mm
- Working temperature
- Working humidity
- 10 - 90% RH, bez kondensacji
- Communication protocol
- Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- 45 W, siła silnika 1.2 Nm
AC 110 - 240 V 50/60 Hz
- Contents of the package
- Silnik, kabel zasilający, pilot zdalnego sterowania
- 1.05 kg
- MAX speed
- 14 cm/s
- Maximum load
- 50 kg
You might also like